Saturday, May 2, 2009

Welcome

Dear Freinds

I welcome you all to my blog which is dedicated to 'Learn' , 'Educate' & 'Practice' ways and means to conserve energy "all around us".

Most of think that efforts to conserve energy means spending money on costly equipments ' that "I" cannot afford' OR giving up on certain luxiries of life 'that "I" can afford'. But its generally not true . Every unit saved is actually a penny earned ( or every unit produced ).

Add up the pennies and you could make a difference to yourself and to this world !


Its got more to do with how you approach life , rather than how you react.


In the following days , I will be sharing my learnings & experiences and inviting professionals to contribute their thoughts on the same subject .


So long .


Ashish Kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment